This Bulletin dated – 12th January 2020
- The next Tuesday night Clubroom Show on 21st January is entitled “The Ladies Tour & Pedalling Squares”, which will be shared between Vicky Palethorpe & Dave Hearn. The show will start at 2000hrs, with pictures taken during this year’s Ladies Tour and lots of other cycling related stuff. The cost is remarkably good value at £1.50 and the full programme can be downloaded from our website.
- The latest programmes of Sunday and Tuesday rides are now available for viewing and downloading from our website.
- We are keen to have more feedback from our members on their experiences with what we organise in the Club. To progress this a Customer Feedback form has been added to the main menu of our website called ‘Feedback’. It would be great if you could let us know what you are thinking.
- Next year there will be another Ladies Weekend Tour, from 26th-28th June 2020. We hope to head south to take in parts of Oxfordshire and Worcestershire, covering 40-50 miles each day. Accommodation could be at Premier inn /Travelodge in Banbury and Evesham and we will book early to get good prices. The route leads through some gorgeous countryside, pretty villages and may include a stop at Stratford-on-Avon. Please let Vicky Palethorpe know if you are interested.
- Alan Jelley is organising a tour to Suffolk and Norfolk next year from 3rd to 11th June 2020. Options include the use of public transport to clip off a few days at either end of the tour. The tour is now open for bookings and full details can be found on our website.
CTC Coventry Sunday 12th January
- Rides meet at the War Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 0915hrs.
- A moderately paced ride of under 30-miles will be led by Carl Lewis (024 7626 7385, 077 6784 7573) to Hunningham, Hill Top Farm Café (SP 276 671) and back to War Memorial Park.
- Catthorpe, Manor Farm (SP 551 781) for coffee after 18-miles
- Norton, The White Horse (SP 601 638) for lunch after 32-miles and return to
- Coventry, Memorial Park after a total of 64-miles A longer ride will be led by Bob Tinley (024 7654 2676, 077 1783 3565) to:
View the route with Open Street Maps or Download a gpx track file.
CTC Coventry Tuesday 14th January
- At approximately 1100hrs the ride will be led by Mike Thomas (024 7669 2792, 079 2903 8398) to lunch at Henley-in-Arden, Finest Catch (SP 154 680) after 16-miles.
- The ride will return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group when convenient.
View the route with Open Street Maps and Download a gpx track file
CTC Rugby Wednesday 15th January
- Meet at 0930hrs at Yelvertoft Village Hall (SP 594 758)
- Coffee at Welford, Tottys Teas (SP 645 809)
- Lunch at Clipston, The Bull’s Head (SP 712 818)
- Please contact Bob Caldwell (0132 7704694) for more details.