We run a regular Weekly Programme of Road Rides made up of three (March-October) or two (November-February) Sunday Rides to suit a range of capabilities and interests, a Tuesday Social Ride, and within that we also run Introductory Rides, Womens Rides, and Drive & Cycle Rides.
The Sunday rides all meet up at the War Memorial Park and Ride at 09:15 :
- An all-day Long ride of between 45 and 80 mile (not Winter)
- an Intermediate ride of about 30 to 45 miles
- a morning Short ride of about 20 to 30 miles
Within that ‘schedule’ –
- on the 1st Sunday of each month the Short ride is replaced by a ride of around 10 miles on a secluded route as an Introductory Ride to welcome New and Improving Rider into our Group.
- on the 3rd Sunday of each Month the Short Ride is replaced by a Womens Group Ride.
On a variable basis we offer a Drive & Cycle ride where one of the Sunday Rides starts outside of Coventry City
On Tuesdays we meet at 1015hrs at varying cafe locations around Coventry. The ride leaves at around 1100hrs for lunch 15-25 miles away, returning towards Coventry with riders leaving the ride when convenient
The details of these rides – including Meet Time and Meet Location – are in our Rides Programme and advertised a week ahead in the Weekly Bulletin. The Womens rides are also communicated via the Womens WhatsApp group.