If you normally do the shorter rides then maybe this is something to challenge yourself !You will surprise yourself at what you can do and how, with support and encouragement, you will be able to hit this ‘Hundred’ target.
Heading out east and skirting Daventry and Rugby you’ll find yourself in a different and interesting part of our region. There will be some excellent refreshment stops and lots of support and encouragement in this fun day out.
Sunday 12th September 2021.
You must check-in by 08.45am, please leave time to do this. Groups will begin to depart from 09.00am
START / FINISH
The Ride Starts and Finishes at War Memorial Park & Ride,
The Ride will start from the Park and Ride at War Memorial Park and passes through Long Itchington, Badby, Clifton-upon-Dunsmore and then returns to the War Memorial Park.
There will be refreshments provided at –
- Morning – The Harvester at Long Itchington
- Lunch – Badby Village Hall (with a choice of Main course and Second course)
- Afternoon – Clifton-upon-Dunsmore Village Hall
CONTACT / ORGANISER
Organiser – Bob Tinley / Dave Hearn
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ride is open to all Current Cycling UK Members – you will be required to provide your Membership Number
- Guest riders are welcome if accompanying a Current Cycling UK Member on a one-to-one basis
- Cancellation Policy
- If we cancel the event we will give a full refund.
- Participants can cancel up to 2 weeks before the event and get a full refund. Refunds will not be offered after then as we will be committed to expenditure on their behalf.
- You accept that you ride at your own Risk
- You agree to abide by the rules and the directions of the organiser
The Cost to enter is £25 to cover both the Entry fee and Catering
This activity is not yet open for Applications whilst arrangements are finalised to cope with the Covid-19 implications
The deadline for submitting an Entry Form is 12th August 2021